It has been a while since we have featured this segment - but I think it will be more often because for her birthday Sophia received the Fisher Price Tuff Stuff digital camera. The picture quality is a little low - but I don't really care because she loves having her own camera. It is really durable and ready to roll with Sophia's lifestyle. These pictures were taken and handpicked by the master herself to grace our little blog. I hope you enjoy!
Sophia Geddes part 2 or 3...not sure which
5:04 PM
|
Labels:
Sophia Geddes
|
This entry was posted on 5:04 PM
and is filed under
Sophia Geddes
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think the pics are GREAT,we have had many forms of art through out time. Maybe we are entering the Sophia Geddes Era.
Post a Comment