First day of school and new fish.



Sophia started preschool today. Holy mackerel. She was so excited - just click HERE to see the pictures.

Some bad news though - our first fish - Dorothy passed away this week. I brought Sophia over to show her.
I said: "Sophia, I have some bad news, Dorothy has passed away"
She said: "No dad, she's just sleeping"
I said: "I'm sorry Sophia, she really is dead"
She said: "Oh. Ok let's get a new one"

and so we did. You will see pictures of our new Beta Fish - "Toby" in the slide show.

2 comments:

Slick the Stick Horse said...

you just wait Toby, she'll probably change your name to Slick soon... That was my name!

papa cows said...

PaPa Cows is so proud of you Sophia.That Toby is one lucky fish!And BTW that is one Good Looking Family.Strike a pose Girls.