Dress Like a Cow Day

Due to the fact that em was down today with some funky sort of sickness (actually today was the culmination of several days - but today was the worst), I was able to spend a great deal of time with the girls today. We were able to run errands to work, the yibrawy (that's sophese for library) for some "d's" (again sophese for dvd), and Chick-Fil-A. I mentioned going to Chick-Fil-A for dinner while we were playing on the playground at school. This had it's desired affect on Sophia and she talked about it non-stop all during our time on the playground and library. Then it struck me that today was Chick-Fil-A's annual dress like a cow, get free food day. Did you know that this exist? Seriously - all day today you could dress like a cow and get a free combo meal - breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

I knew this would be a special treat for Sophia - I mean, it's not every day that you get to see a person dressed like a cow, let alone many people, nay entire families, dressed like cows. If you look at the above website it even gives you tips on how to do such a thing - ten of them in total. We didn't dress like cows - so we paid for our food - but it was worth it to constantly hear from Sophia, "Nook Dad - everyone is a cow here!"

I could launch into some thing about how amazing it is to see a fast food restaurant taking such a financial hit like this in such economically unstable times - and it is amazing. Just thinking back through my mind's eye, I can probably see about 20-30 free combo meals in the brief time we were there. But I won't move into said rant, instead, I will just leave it at this:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real MOOOOVEING experience. Sounds like a good time was had by all.